1. Country of Origin Principle is vital and should remain the cornerstone of AVMS-D
2. AV audiences benefit from robust protection and further restrictions are disproportionate
3. AVMS-D should provide for appropriate and proportionate access services
4. Greater flexibility for commercial communications to maximise investment in content, reflecting changing consumer expectations and ability to compete in a global marketplace.
5. Rules on promoting European works should be proportionate and respect audience demand, innovation and niche/small services
ACT Director General